2.28.2008

i want to slit my wrists and bleed you out.
i feel you inside me.
my pounding blood is the beat of your name,
the whispers of my heart call for you.
i want to rip it out.
silence the voice.
drip you out of my system and pray i survive.
to burn down the pillars of you
and find my voice again.
my heart is my backbone.
as it breaks, it is made stronger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sweetest bliss of the most poisonous tree.
you swallowed me whole.
i buried myself in our idea.
i dug my own grave and blissfully slept unaware.
i fed myself the fruit and
drank deeply of the tainted juice.
i made my bed and invited you in.
your warmth was my sun,
your smile my blanket
your lies, the pillow under my head.
all i gave, i gave in ignorance.
but i gave from all i had.
your eyes were deep but you heart was shallow.
your lips were full but your words were empty.

1 comment:

none said...

the only cure for my disease is loneliness.